In wood and metal from the Occre house to scale 1:65 with measures of height: 504 mm , Width: 195 mm and length: 676 mm , to assemble.
In 1845, under the command of Captain Sir John A. Franklin, the Terror and Erebus ships embarked on an expedition in search of the famous Northwest Passage.
They were the first ships equipped with auxiliary engines, were reinforced with iron sheets to protect them from the ice and had provisions for three years of navigation.
They were last seen near Greenland before disappearing into the Arctic ice labyrinth.
With the collaboration of an Inuit hunter from the arctic village of Gjoa Haven, the remains of the H.M.S. Terror, which disappeared 168 years ago, were found on 26 September 2016.
Terror is well preserved.
Images have been obtained of the deck and interior where objects and intact parts of the ship can be seen.