Camprodón bridge Camprodon, Spain - C. XIII Scale: 1/150 Approx. Nº of pieces: 3.300 Difficulty degree: 6/10 Sizes (Mm.): 200 x 530 x 180 History This two-sloped bridge crosses the River Ter in Camprodon, in the county of Ripollés, Girona Province, Spain. The silhouette of the bridge forms one of the town's main symbols. The total length of the bridge is 61 metres and is made up of a central arch with 20.9 metres span and a height of 14.5 metres. On either side of the central arch at a specific height are two more openings, 2 small arches, today closed, designed to let the water pass through in case of flooding. Over one of the openings is built the Portal of Cerdanya, which on one of its doors shows the coat of arms of the town and the date 1562. The Pont Nou (new bridge) was almost certainly built between 1196 and 1226, and rebuilt in part in the 14th century, in order to link up the path that led the Cerdanya. This stone bridge is joined to a defence tower. Near to the tower is a vault of segmented arch that leads to Sant Roc Street.