Chevrolet C15A No.11 Cab Watertank Chevrolet C15 and C15A were the first vehicles built in Canada on special military order. Production started in 1940 by General Motors of Canada. These vehicles were equipped with two cab variations: N°11 or N°13. The C15A version had two-axis drive. Identical vehicles were being built in Ford factories under F15A sign. C15A served as light trucks, infantry lorries, tankers, communication vehicles, staff cars, tractors and self-propelled anti-aircraft batteries. Until the year 1945, 390.000 vehicles were built for the CMP (Canadian Military Pattern) program.