Burg Branzoll-Chiusa (Klausen) - Italia - C. XIII
Scale: 1/110 Approx. Nº of pieces: 3.800 Difficulty degree: 7.5/10 Sizes (Mm.): 240 x 360 x 290
This castle is located in Chiusa (Klausen in German) in the Bolzano province. It was built around year 1250 by the House of Lords Sabiona. Between 1465 and 1671 was the settlement of the judge responsible of the territory. After a strong fire in 1671 the castle remained in ruins until 1895 and it was bought and rebuilt by Dr. Otto Piper. It is currently inhabited by a family from the area and is not open to the public.